The migration of applications to the cloud and the increasing mobility of users are changing the way we build networks and network security. This article will consider the functionality of SaaSoptics subscription management based on cloud technology Saas.
SaaS: what is it?
SaaS (Software as a Service) is a model for using business applications in the format of Internet services. Such applications run on the server of the SaaS provider, and users access them through an Internet browser. The user does not buy a SaaS application, but rents it – they pay a certain amount per month for its use. Thus, an economic effect is achieved, which is considered one of the main advantages.
The SaaS provider takes care of the application’s performance, provides technical support to users, and installs updates on its own. Thus, the user thinks less about the technical side of the issue and focuses on their business goals.
SaaS technology is one of the most modern and convenient ways to automate. It implies a software business model in which the vendor develops and manages a web application, providing the customer with access to the software over the Internet on a rental basis.
Cloud b2b SaaS products for business are designed to successfully complete the basic tasks required for the operation of the company. They have several advantages:
- The opportunity to get a higher level of software service – the service provider is always interested in providing the highest quality service;
- For a large company, this means saving on software. The program does not need to be purchased and separately installed on each computer so that several users can use it. The main thing is to have access to the Internet, as well as a username and password;
- No need to install software at user workstations – access to the software is carried out through a regular computer and a browser;
- The ability to remotely use the system; an executive can access data about his company from anywhere in the world where there is an Internet connection;
- Drastically reducing the cost of deploying the system in the organization. These are the costs of purchasing a license, renting premises, organizing a data center, paying for technical specialists, etc.
SaaSOptics – a cloud-based finance solution
Nowadays on the market, there are a lot of scattered b2b solutions, with a successful combination of which, you can get an effective management system that is not much inferior to the CRM systems of large retail chains.
SaaSOptics is complete subscription management, from order to invoice, and the only platform that can scale and deliver detailed financial metrics and analytics such as MRR, ARR, cohort, and customer cost of living.
It’s no secret that nowadays automation is not just a convenient whim, but a necessary tool in business and audit. With the advent of such management systems, all information about the processes occurring in the company becomes structured and easy to use. Reports are built-in short terms, any actions of staff are transparent, work with a client becomes faster and better.
The b2b cloud services like SaaSOptics offered to the wholesale subscription business are primarily designed to automate work and reduce enterprise operating costs. The main advantage of such products is their fast implementation. Therefore, they are ideal for startups: b2b SaaS solutions allow companies with a small staff to achieve high efficiency and start making profits within 6-12 months.